Good morning ladies!We’re so glad you are here! Welcome to Chapter 1 discussion of Hope for the Weary Mom this summer!
Here is how we will frame up chapter one! Some questions for you to discuss with a friend, discuss here, or journal about!
If you were having a bad day, what’s the best treat someone could give you? What’s your love language?
- 2 Corinthians 9-10 “My grace is sufficient for you” and boasting in our weakness.
God uses every detail of our mess for his greater glory, and can redeem even our deepest, darkest most daring mistakes until they’re more beautiful than we could’ve ever imagined.” (Hope for the Weary Mom, page 23)
I know that if God can redeem the worst in me, he can do it for others too. I could never have made these changes in my life alone. So you see, it’s all him. I’m thrilled to tell others what I’m no so they can clearly see what he is.” (page 24)
- 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10 Find that passage here.
- The Place of Weakness
- When I see only ketchup stains, God sees…
- God sees you. Quit striving or trying to earn grace.
- Brooke’s Blog: Mothers of Boys
- Stacey’s Blog: Mothers of Daughters